Kick the tires and try out our free three month job posting trial!
New Job Postings...
Senior Scientist, Analytical Development @ ZymoGenetics
Senior Program Manager/Director @ Cancer Targeted Technology
Scientist/Engineer 1-3, Automation @ Just Biotherapeutics
- Senior Director, Commercial Lead Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Corporate Counsel, Contracts Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Director, Regulatory Affairs, CMC Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Research Associate I/II, Purification Process Development Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Purchasing Assistant Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Validation Specialist Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Post-Doctoral PharmD Fellow – Oncology Drug Safety Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Post-Doctoral PharmD Fellow – Oncology Medical Affairs Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Pharmacy Fellow - Oncology Marketing Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Biotech Incubator Space Available for Lease
Full service laboratory and office incubator space is available for sublease in the Seattle
Fremont neighborhood. Ideal for small biotech companies or startups, individual lab benches and
secure office space may be rented with short- or long-term lease options.
Laboratory lease terms include the use of basic molecular and cell biology laboratory equipment,
as well as glass wash and janitorial services.
Located within a ten minute drive of the University of Washington, Institute for Systems Biology,
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute, PATH, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and others.
October 29 is World Stroke Day.
Stroke is a disease that attacks 15 million people worldwide every year and claims a life every
six seconds – can be beaten. Currently, stroke accounts for 5.7 million deaths each year.
The World Stroke Campaign provides education and support for stroke survivors and their family
members as well as doctors involved in stroke treatment, stroke management and stroke rehabilitation.
LifeScience Moment: International consortium launched genetic variation mapping project."
On Oct. 29, 2002, an international research consortium launched a $100 million public-private
effort to create the next generation map of the human genome.
Called the International HapMap Project, this new venture was aimed at speeding the discovery of
genes related to common illnesses such as asthma, cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
Life Science Evolution...
It's a Small World
Flea (Yersinia Pestis Bacterium Carrier) (Photo: Courtesy Janice Haney Carr)
"Whenever you look at a piece of work and you think the fellow was crazy, then you want to pay some attention to that. One of you is likely to be, and you had better find out which one it is. It makes an awful lot of difference."
Charles Franklin Kettering, U. S. engineer